We’ve changed a few of the workout times. Here is what this semester will look like:
Monday: 6:30 pm Dryland
7pm swim (in Clare small pool)
Tuesday: 1pm Swim (in Clare small pool)
3:30 pm Bike/run (meet in front of Rec Center main entrance)
Wednesday: 12:30pm swim (in Clare small pool)
2pm bike – no coach – casual ride – 1-3 hours (in front of
Rec Center main entrance)
Thursday: 6:30 am Dryland
7am swim (in Clare small pool)
4p run (in front of Rec Center main entrance)
Friday: Optional swim (no coach present, in regular Rec Center pool)
Saturday: 9:30am long bike (meet at CMS-Colorado Multi Sport)
Sunday: 9:30am long run (in front of Sewell Roundabout)
4pm in the Blue Mat room at the Rec Center
- FAQ How to join? In order to become a CU Triathlon...
- Part Time Opening: CU TRIATHLON TEAM COACHING POSITION Position...
- CU Triathlon Team Working Boulder 70.3 Bike Aid Station Here are some photos of the CU Tri Team working...
- Triathletes and Flip Turns, Are they Important? The argument against doing flip turns is a strong one:...
- University of Colorado Wins Collegiate National Championship The University of Colorado had a dominating performance in tough...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.