Are you interested in attending the University of CO and joining our triathlon team? We’ve put together a short list of why CU might be the right school for you:
As a student:
- Bring your sunglasses: pedestrian and bike friendly campus with over 300 days of sunshine a year. Great location, outstanding academic programs
- Keep your Door open: Freshman are required to live in the residence halls- flexible dining options, social and leadership opportunities
- Ask Questions: utilize student services like academic advising, career services, counseling, disability services, etc.
- Enrich your academic experience- undergraduate research, honors programs, 5 year bachelors/masters programs
- Get your passport ready: over 240 CU study abroad programs
- Build your Resume: Career services places over 1,000 students in internships each year. Hands-on, service based learning.
- Contribute to your community: Over 900 student clubs and organizations to join. Club sports and intramurals, community studies and volunteer opportunities
- Take a course outside your major: over 3400 courses offered each year. Flexible curriculum, four year graduation guarantee
- Show your CU-Boulder colors: over 150 history, 23 NCAA championships, Number one college mascot
- Be recognized: small school experience with RAP programs, 16:1 student faculty ratio, Nobel prize winning faculty
As a student-athlete:
- Train in a world class location that is the envy of many others.
- Balance your training with many outstanding outdoor opportunities (skiing, hiking, kayaking, climbing, camping, etc).
- Endless running trails of varying terrain.
- Miles upon miles of roads and trails to ride your bike.
- Train alongside world champions.
- Great teammates on the tri team.
- Oh yeah, last but not least, train with the best in the country: 12 time Collegiate National Champions in Triathlon!